Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned as follows:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward
- Points balance. Points are awarded once each order has been processed and paid.
- Points are awarded on all products individually based on the price and this includes products on sale.
- Points are awarded as follows : 1 point for each €100 spent
- Cancelled and refunded orders will result in the reverse of any points awarded for that particular order.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of currency spent on products to points.
Our conversion rate is 1 point = €1
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward points can be set to expire after 12 months. Points will expire in the order from which they were first earned.
Note: You will receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This system is automated and so there can be no exceptions to the expiry rules. Points are non-transferrable and the value may be adjusted from time to time depending on market related factors.